页面

2011年6月22日星期三

The Cute Little Prada Nappa



I've been a fan for a long time, but in recent times, Prada handbags are not fully and completely their own luggage (oh well, everyone knows that Prada bag I like fairy, but failed to stop the bleeding, I'm only it). About a simple, elegant, feminine bag, I was really taken, I have the right price-inch roll has always been taken into account, because even if I think I have an unlimited budget, a lot of things in my bag to take over the previous collection. That's why, when I saw a big bag, but also a better price, I might easily be able to testify against himself.

For example, a nice mini NAPA Prada clutch. This is a very small, but go to a bar and even better to throw in the big bag (size 7 ¾ "WX-HX 4 ¼" and a "Ding"). This nappa leather bag designed with front bow detail. Of course, this is a small but very cute, it's hard to ignore.

没有评论:

发表评论